Our heroes left Summer’s End and headed toward the Nightmare Palace. Along the way they changed course and headed toward Winter’s Peak instead.
• On the path they met the girl from the welcome desk. She attempted to join them saying that, “she had nothing better to do.” The heroes found her unsettling and after some time of trying to decipher her true intention, Rathal attempted to change her into a wooden toy. He failed and she then turned into an eagle and flew off.
• As they traveled the adventures were approached by an elderly woman human woman who said her grandchild had gotten lost in the swamp. The ranger seemed hesitant and even downright against helping her. Ularalu rushed in to help, Sinoqui ran to aid her and Rathal went to convince them to turn back. The ranger tried to use his Gem of Seeing to find it missing. The three returned with Ularalu seemingly changing her mind on a whim. The Human woman then disappeared.
• The party settled down from their travels and Rathal told them the story of how he had lost the only family he had ever known, the House of the Cloven Hooves. He told the story of how the House of Scales had swooped in and killed every last one of the Hooves. Rathal was the only survivor.
• The party arrived at Winter’s Peak and were greeted by an elf who showed them art and a tapestry that showed the future. The elf led them to a dining room where they found the half-elf Thari, The half-orc Grom, the dragonborn Heskan, and the human Idelle Delacroix.
• Their new/old friends said that they would help them figure out who poisoned Bonifant if the party would help find the Feystone by seeking out Maglor and finding out what he knew before he was able to find it. The easiest way to do that would be to infiltrate the House that was helping him. The House of Scales.